Raise your hand if you’ve ever checked your bank account and asked the question, “Where did all my money go?”.
Raise your hand if you’ve ever gone to the store for one thing you needed and came out with a lot more than you needed.
Raise your hand if you’ve ever had a dream for your life, but then thought, “I could never afford to do that.”
It’s okay if all your hands are in the air, mine too.
It’s something I did in the past with my money and it’s something I see people do everyday, spend money unnecessarily on things they don’t really need, while their real dreams or goals for their life sit stagnate and unfunded.
Wouldn’t it be nice to not be tempted by unnecessary purchases anymore and instead put our money towards things that are important to us?
Imagine paying off that debt instead of creating more.
Imagine being able to stay home with your kids without worrying about being a burden to the finances.
Imagine being able to take a vacation, learn a new skill, or give generously to others when you’d like!
Think it’s too good to be true?
It’s not, but you might need a little help. And that my friend, is why I’ve created something for you!
Minimal Spending, Maximum Living is a 6-week spending bootcamp that teaches you how to stop spending your money on things you don’t need and how to invest it into bigger goals instead.
Let me simplify it...
BREAKDOWN OF WEEKS & LESSONS
You’ll do an audit of your previous months' spending in order to see exactly where you are at with your spending. You'll also learn how your spending habits are affecting your goals, priorities, and future!
You'll practice your will power by completing exercises that mirror real life situations where you'd have the urge to spend money. You'll also learn and practice ways to avoid spending money on things you don't need.
You'll go through items you already own to clean house and give you perspective on how much you buy that you don't need. You'll be allowed to spend money this week, but in small amounts and on things with a purpose. (Don't worry I walk you through it!)
Each day of this week you'll learn about a different category of spending and some tips on how to spend minimally in that category. You'll then implement these strategies and record all money you saved.
You'll take what you've learned and practiced in previous weeks to create a spending plan that reflects your goals and priorities from week one. I walk you through creating a plan for your spending that reflects the life you actually want.
In this final week, you'll learn exactly how you can spend your time and money in life towards things that actually matter to you. You'll create a plan to reach your goals and a mission statement for your life to keep you focused even after the program ends!
Your investment today for Minimal Spending, Maximum Living is $127
I DARE YOU to stop wasting your hard earned money on the wrong things and start investing in your dreams for your life instead!
What's it going to be?
When I started this course, I had almost zilch in the bank and a credit card I'd run over. Now, today, Day 43, I cut my non-essential spending by $500, I have $1,000 in my savings account, and my credit card bill is back under control and is the next item on my to-do list to pay off. And it's FUN. I absolutely hate math, money, and finances, but this is FUN. And EASY. And DOABLE. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for creating an absolutely engaging, easy-to-follow eCourse, that really made a difference in my life; even in such a short time! This is just the first 40 odd days... I'm so excited to see what happens in six months! Or a year!
I'm confident that if taken seriously and implemented correctly this program can start changing your spending habits for good! Because of that I'm offering a 30 day money back guarantee. If after thirty days you haven't saved at least $100 from all of the exercises and lessons up till that point then I'd be happy to give you a full refund.
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
1. Students. Teachers. Parents. Friends. Anyone who wants to stop spending their money on things they don't need and learn how to fight the psychological battle of spending. Anyone who is ready to start putting their money towards goals, dreams, and their priorities instead of knick knacks, coffee to-go, and the Target dollar spot. (I know, it hits home for me too!)
2. Dreamers. Visionaries. Goal Getters. Someone who has big dreams, scary goals and no idea how to fund them! Want to travel around in an RV? Want to pay off all of your debt? What about just stay home with your kids? Or start your own business? All of these things take money! In this program I teach how minimal spending helps fund any and all of those big goals of yours!
3. Action Takers. Hard Workers. Someone who is ready to take action! If you are really, truly, ready to start actively trying to change instead of just sitting around thinking about it, then this program is perfect for you. With daily actionable exercises and thoughtful homework you'll be put to work in order to change your spending and live MAXIMUMLY! (No, I don't think it's a word but I bet you know what I mean don't you!)
WHO THIS PROGRAM ISN'T FOR:
1. Slackers. Someone who is not willing to do the work. If you enroll in this program it means you are ready to do your part. I can only do so much. I'll be in your inbox everyday and walking along side you but you have to walk too! Otherwise, this program isn't for you.
2. Complainers. Similarly this program is not for someone who wants a "quick fix". This isn't a program that teaches you to find hidden money somewhere. It takes time and energy to change your habits and to see the fruit of those new habits in your life. Again, if you are not willing to do your part, this program is not for you.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK TOGETHER?
(And get all this!)
LET'S DO IT!
Hi I'm Lydia! The lady that will be walking with you over the next six weeks of making major changes! I've paid for my own wedding and honeymoon, moved out on my own when I was 19 and have saved a few thousand dollars, all while making a little over minimum wage. I know minimal spending. But if you and I met on the street you wouldn't notice anything that different about me. My life is like any other 25 year old, I eat out, wear red lipstick and own an iPhone. I've just learned to live my life spending minimal money in order to save it for things that really matter to me, like having a fulfilling job and owning my own home one day! I'm not intrinsically gifted, I've just figured out how to say "No" to a lot of purchases in order to say "YES!" to some bigger dreams!