When was the last time you...
Woke up excited to start your work day?
Felt fulfilled in your job?
Felt passionate about your job?
On the flip side..
How many times have you..
Dreaded that morning alarm?
Felt uninspired and discontent with your job & life?
Thought of doing something you are more passionate about but you dismiss it because you need all the money the job you hate provides?
If the majority of your time at your job you spend discontent, uninspired and stressed out of your mind I have one final question for you:
Why are you still working there?
Let me guess, the paycheck.
What if I told you it didn’t have to be that way?
What if I told you that you didn’t have to keep the life sucking job you hate just because of how much money it brings?
What if I told you that you could pursue something you love, a dream, a business, or just more time with your family without worrying about not being able to put food on the table every night?
What if I told you you could choose following a passion instead of following a paycheck?
Guess what, you can.
PASSION OVER PAYCHECK is a five week program that teaches you how to quit living from paycheck to paycheck and instead put your money towards the life you dream about and the passion that drives it.
Can I get an AMEN?!
"Woha slow down! What exactly do you mean? You're saying I can just up and quit my job to follow my dreams?"
I'm saying that YOU should be the one that makes that decision, not your PAYCHECKS.
You see the problem I see that most people have is this:
Basically, they let their paycheck make the decisions for their life.
But you guys, they've got it all wrong!
The answer is pretty simple:
Spend less money.
But let me guess, you've tried.
You've tried to budget.
You've tried to build a savings.
You've tried to fix it yourself.
But you just can't really seem to make the changes you need to.
Well my friend, it's a good thing we've met today.
You are exactly who I created this program for!
I want to teach you step by step and day by day (literally) how to change your spending habits and your life!
As for following your passion...
That's what you do with your money after you've learned to not give it up so easily.
Maybe for you following your passion is having more time off with your kids, or being able to take that art class or travel more.
Maybe for you following your passion means quitting your job and pursuing something else.
Either way you need to learn how to use your money for good in order to get there.
I'm going to teach you how to do that!
Because I want you everyday to pursue passion over a paycheck.
BREAKDOWN OF CURRICULUM
WEEK 1 // LESSON 1
REFLECTION: WHERE IS YOUR PAYCHECK GOING
WEEK 2 // LESSON 2
ACTION: CHANGING YOUR MONEY MINDSET
WEEK 3 // LESSON 3
ACTION: PRACTICE MAKES PROGRESS
WEEK 4 // LESSON 4
REFLECTION: PUTTING PURPOSE BEHIND YOUR MONEY
WEEK 5 // LESSON 5
ACTION: LIVING A LIFE FULL OF PASSION
Your investment today for PASSION OVER PAYCHECK is $97
I DARE YOU to stop wasting your hard earned money on the wrong things and start investing in your dreams for your life instead!
What's it going to be?
Thank you for creating an absolutely engaging course, that really made a difference in my life!
When I started this course, I had almost zilch in the bank and a credit card I'd run over. Now, today, I have $1,000 in my savings account, and my credit card bill is back under control and is the next item on my to-do list to pay off. And it's FUN. I absolutely hate math, money, and finances, but this is FUN. And EASY. And DOABLE. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for creating an absolutely engaging course, that really made a difference in my life; even in such a short time! I'm so excited to see what happens in six months! Or a year!
- Britt Dussault
I'm confident that implementing everything I teach in this program will change your money and life for good. However, if for whatever reason in the first 30 days you decide you don't want to implement change in your life, I'll happily give you your money back.
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
1. Young. Old. Teens. Millennials. Anyone who is ready to start putting their money towards goals, dreams, and their priorities instead of knick knacks, coffee to-go, and the Target dollar spot. (I know, it hits home for me too!)
2. Dreamers. Visionaries. Goal Getters. Someone who has big dreams, scary goals and no idea how to fund them! Want to travel around in an RV? Want to pay off all of your debt? What about just stay home with your kids? Or start your own business? All of these things need money to happen!
3. Action Takers. Hard Workers. Someone who is ready to take action! If you are really, truly, ready to start actively trying to change instead of just sitting around thinking about it, then this program is perfect for you.
WHO THIS PROGRAM ISN'T FOR:
1. Slackers. Someone who is not willing to do the work. If you enroll in this program it means you are ready to do your part. I can only do so much. I'll be in your inbox everyday and walking along side you but you have to walk too! Otherwise, this program isn't for you.
2. Complainers. Similarly this program is not for someone who wants a "quick fix". This isn't a program that teaches you to find hidden money somewhere. It takes time and energy to change your habits and to see the fruit of those new habits in your life. If you are not willing to do your part, this program is not for you.
Are you ready to stop wasting all your money on things and start putting it towards your goals?
Are you ready to go from living paycheck to paycheck to having money in the bank and a life you actually are proud of?
Are you ready to let go of limiting beliefs about how life is suppose to go and decide for yourself how you are going to spend your time, money and energy here on this earth?
ARE YOU READY TO START CHASING A PASSION FILLED LIFE INSTEAD OF A PAYCHECK?
LET'S DO THIS!
Hi I'm Lydia!
I teach people how to live the best life they can regardless of how much money they make! I'm really passionate about using money to create a life you love and are passionate about instead of just buying more crap with it until your going to a job you hate to pay for things you don't even care about.I'm not intrinsically gifted, I've just figured out how to say "No" to a lot of purchases in order to say "YES!" to some bigger dreams!